Miss Jenx Byron

Miss Jenx Byron
Isn't she artsy?

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The face of evil.......

I have little to say tonight. I am pissed about several things, many of which do not have to do with me. But I will say people need to stop fucking with my friends. I don't LIKE it, and I wish a couple of people would fall down and hurt their knees tonight. I can handle that much karma. 

Before those people, significant others of people I care deeply about, pissed me off, I'd only intended to make a brief entry anyway.  I'm going to try and get some sleep. 

A word about the face of evil.  I think it looks a lot like you and me, but inside it lurks the sexual predator. The sexually motivated signature killer, commonly referred to as a serial killer, yes agreed.  Those men, for they are mostly men, deserve death, for the good of society. But I think there is another brand of evil that equally deserves death.  ANYONE WHO COMMITS ANY SEXUAL ACT WITH A PRE-PUBESCENT CHILD (who is not another child near that child's age). One can argue semantics of the age of consent about a teenager, and willingness or lack thereof. HOWEVER, a child prior to puberty is not truly a sexual being UNLESS he or she sees the face of evil, often in the form of someone supposed to love and care for him or her.  These people destroy children's childhoods, and cripple their emotional lives FOREVER. Therapy can only do so much for these little victims, and it can do NOTHING for the vile perpetrators. These rabid dogs should be put out of OUR misery. Even castration is too good for them.  

1 comment:

  1. I doubt anyone can disagree. So sad that this problem is rampant in the world.

    ReplyDelete