Miss Jenx Byron

Miss Jenx Byron
Isn't she artsy?

Monday, December 26, 2011

Enough of this whining!

As a mentally ill person, I have no trouble finding things that piss me off. However, is this the sort of focus I want to have, and should have? "Look at the bright side!" seems like one of those smarmy, "self-help" sayings that DON'T help, right? Well, that is negative too. I've decided that I am going to try and find one thing, at least, that makes me happy every day.

Today, it is food! LOL. No, seriously. We've had some hard times around here, and the cupboards have been pretty bare, kinda like the Grinch had been to visit.  Thanks to Christmas dinner, we are stuffed with food! Not just in our bellies, but the fridge is chock full of things to eat! I am so excited that for a week or so I will not have to look plaintively into the fridge and wonder what I can throw together for lunch! Yay.

And speaking of food, the "homemade" bread (from frozen dough you buy at the story, but very yummy!) was just as lovely as toast as I thought it would be! Of course, real butter and a light sprinkling of Cinnamon/Splenda didn't hurt at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment